Guy Turner Reserve, 43 Phyllis Bayswater Vic. 3153
- Achieve excellence in the provision of lawn bowls, carpet (indoor) bowls, hospitality, social events and providing activities for the benefit and enjoyment of all classes of members, members, friends and visitors.
- Be committed to our training and preparation for games in a manner befitting the Bayswater Bowls Club and our teammates.
- Have the upmost respect and appreciation for the office bearers, committees, sub committees, workers and volunteers at the Bayswater Bowls Club, and to assist them around the club wherever we can.
- Liaise with local schools, clubs, organizations, local business bodies local government, elected members of state and federal governments and other interested parties to ensure that the club maintains a sound membership base and that all avenues of obtaining grants for funding of infrastructure improvements is available.
- Be a focal point for residents of Bayswater and surrounding environs interested in these activities and to maximize revenue for the Bayswater Bowls Club Incorporated.
- Under guidance from suitably trained members, ensure that physically and mentally challenged members of the community have access to the clubs facilities within the boundaries of their limitations.
- Ensure that all new bowls members are provided with adequate training and resources to reach a standard to enable participation in pennant bowls.
- Provide facilities and services that meets the expectations of existing members, prospective members and all sections of the community.
- Be humble in victory and gracious in defeat.